The school’s management team possess more than 30 years of technical know how in the Office and Business Administration field as well as many years dedicated exclusively to vocational teaching and school administration.
To achieve its goal, the institution is committed to the following:
· Provide a supportive educational environment that will help maximize each students learning potential.
· Offer a range of quality programs which are routinely updated to reflect the current and future needs of the job market.
· To encourage acquisition of the body of knowledge presented in our educational programs.
· To provide curriculum that teaches students how to evaluate, analyze, and synthesize information to develop critical thinking and problem solving skills in a career environment.
· To encourage and foster the value of life-long learning in our students.
CREATIVE CAREER OPTIONS OFFERS:
One on One classes. Qualified and patient instructors with field experience. Applied learning through hands-on training.
The school welcomes adult students who are interested in acquiring skills and gaining employment in the field of Office and Business Administration with some of the following career opportunities: Administrative Assistant, General Office (Clerks, Secretary, Receptionist and Information Clerks) and other computer related occupations.
Creative Career Options is non-sectarian and does not discriminate with regard to race, creed, color, national origin, age, sex, disability or marital status in any of its academic program activities, employment practices, or admissions policies.
This policy applies to hiring of all positions and admission of all students into all programs. Students with special needs such as physical or mental handicaps or learning disabilities are considered for admission provided they meet the entrance requirements.